Thursday, June 23, 2005

Visitors Cheer Me Up

Eve found my blog and left a nice note. Buy the Bar is not very easy to find -- I haven't told anyone at work or in my Bar/Bri class about it -- just my family. Eve has a beautiful web site with all kinds of interesting other work by her -- and a great list of other blogs by people who are also taking the California Bar. Eve is a published poet and writer, and obviously knows what she's doing.

For some reason I have been so stuck in my own head that I never thought to look before at what other people are saying about going through the same Bar study process. This is sadly typical of me -- I start to feel sorry for myself, and totally forget that I am not alone in this -- thousands are going through it, and dozens are telling their stories online. And since I am sort of playing hooky from my day job, its alot less lonely to be part of community of fellow bar takers. Thanks for finding me, Eve!

5 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

::blushing!!!::
Thanks for the nice words, glad to find your blog!! IMHO, the important thing is knowing when to go in the cave, and when to peek out and see what everyone else is up to.
Take care!! :)

7:23 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

WOAH DAD COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!


you haven't mentioned me ONCE whats with that ... i love you thanks for commenting on mine ;)

11:26 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Don't lose heart. You're doing great. H.

8:26 AM  
Blogger maisnon said...

Don't worry - ALL of us think we don't know anything, and ALL of us fear we won't pass. You're exactly where you're supposed to be right now.

10:15 AM  
Blogger online2u said...

Free Online Mortage Quote!

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home